Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seriously?

Ok.  So here is my week so far.

I have decided to enter the difficult and rewarding field of nursing.  YAY for me!!!  I had to get 2 shots, blood drawn, and my first TB test yesterday.  Add that to the wonderful fact that I HATE needles=fab day!  But you do what has to be done-right?  So today I wake up and my eye is swollen shut, red, and has yellow stuff coming out of it.  My arms are sore.  My eyes are burning.  My husband is being a jerk.  (can I just vent for a sec?)  I want another baby but cant afford it.  I wanna start this nursing thing but they get over 1000 requests and only 35 get selected.  What stress?  I have no stress?!

Now that I am done whining like a 3 year old who got there cookie taken away-I should also let you know that I am a leader in the youth group at my church.  They completely keep me out of the loop.  I had no idea youth wasn't going to be there tonight.  We discussed it a few weeks ago and they were helping with the egg hunt tonight.  What the heck?! 

But all in all i am one blessed little girl.  I have a wonderful son and a beautiful home.  My husband supports me all the time even though sometimes it is like pulling teeth.  I dont have cancer.  My child is healthy.  I have my Jesus in my heart. 

Life can be a frustrating overwhelming mess but shine!  Shine the light of Jesus so others see how wonderful he truly is.

No comments: